Dentist That Accepts Tricare
Our Dentists Love Serving Military Families
As a military family, you might be used to moving around a lot, which means you are constantly switching dentists. If you are a military family looking for a new dentist in the Cedar Park, Texas area, we offer a number of services to make going to the dentist easy and comfortable. Some of these benefits include:
- Convenient Location. Many families stationed at Fort Carson live in the neighborhoods near our locations.
- In-Network. Military families have United Concordia’s TRICARE coverage, which we accept in our office.
- Comprehensive First Visit. When you come for your first appointment, we will take care of your cleaning and any other dental issues you have within the visit. You won’t have to come more than once to have a full cleaning. With insurance, your first cleaning is usually covered, but it’s best to call our office for more information.
- Block Scheduling. In addition to our flexible scheduling, if you are bringing the whole family in, we can block out appointments for your entire family. We can have multiple patients in the chair at once so your family can make visiting the dentist as quick as possible.
- Online Scheduling. Book online without ever picking up the phone.
- Kid-Friendly. Our children-friendly dentist office is accustomed to making kids comfortable during their visit. We accept children patients and we have nitrous gas available for small dental procedures.
- Preventative Dental Care. TRICARE values preventative care, which means children under the plan will receive discounted rates on sealant and fluoride treatments.
Not a military family? Don’t Worry! We offer the same services to all patients, and exact pricing varies by insurance. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.